Friday, November 1, 2013

MAKING CHRISTMAS 2013

As was mentioned recently by a very kind commenter (Kim, of QT Quilters), it seems deadlines actually work for me.  Hmmm, who knew.

So, based on this info, I've decided to take part in:


MAKING CHRISTMAS 2013









Janine, of Rainbow Hare Quilts and Rebecca, of Making Rebecca Lynne have made it incredibly easy to take part -- all I need to do is make a list of projects that I'd like to finish before Christmas.  They don't even have to be "Christmassy" things (which is good, you know with whole agnostic, pagan thing) -- as long as the projects are handmade and finished no later than December 25th of 2013.

So there it is.  My deadline. The deadline I will meet, come hell or high water.  

And here, is my list of project I hope to will finish by December 25th, 2013:

Finish the batik jelly roll quilt that has been stalled for three months
Knitting Project Bags - five of them!
Dog collars for puppy presents - 3 of them!
Quilted boxes as office gifts - 4 of them
Mug Rugs - 1

Soooooooo, I have my work (and lots of fabric) cut out for me.  Wish me luck.  I will report back as I start crossing things off that list!





No comments:

Post a Comment